Whether you are looking to make home improvements, buy a car, consolidate debts or pay for unplanned expenses, the equity you have in your home could be the solution. With a variable rate as low as 8.25% APR1, a Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC) from Affinity gives you the key to getting more out of your home, combining the flexibility of a variable-rate line of credit with the benefits of attractive fixed rate loan options. HELOCs are available in all states except Texas.
With a HELOC, you can also:
- Draw available funds for up to 10 years from the date you open your line.
- After the draw period ends, repayment term is 20 years.
- Advance funds at your convenience on your time. Transfer funds when you log in to your AFCU account or with convenient checks just for your HELOC.
- Funds become available as you repay principal during the draw period.
- For no fee, convert balances of $5,000 or more to a fixed rate and choose a repayment term that fits your budget—up to 20 years2. You can lock-in balances to a fixed rate up to three times during the draw period of your loan without needing to reapply.