Other Services: All of Your Needs in One Place
Affinity helps you stay focused on your business by making it easier to manage tasks like payroll, merchant services, investments, and retirement programs. As an affinity partner you will have access to a dedicated team of professionals, supported by the full resources of Affinity Federal Credit Union.
We've teamed up with Clover, an all-in-one point-of-sale system that can help customize your business payment processing and business management solutions. Our POS system can help you:
- Accept more types of payments, including EMV chip cards, Apple Pay, Google Pay and Samsung Pay
- Protect your customers, business and reputation from fraud with built-in security
- Generate more visits and more sales through mobile loyalty and rewards programs
- Uncover new insights and compare sales against competition within your market
- Manage inventory, employee schedules, payroll and more
Through Affinity Investment Services, you have access to a dedicated team of investment and insurance professionals to:
- Assist with your employee benefits package, including retirement plans and group life and health insurance.
- Help you create an investment portfolio based on your company’s liquidity needs and longer term goals.
- Work with you to develop asset protection strategies and a business succession plan.
- Provide educational workshops for your employees on retirement planning, college planning and life insurance.
Attract and retain skilled employees with a retirement program that your business can afford. Your Financial Advisor can also review an existing retirement program and provide education and guidance to you and your employees.
- 401(k) Plans
- 403(b) Plans
- Money Purchase Plans
- Profit Sharing Plans
- Defined Benefit Plans
- Employee Stock Ownership Plans (ESOP)
- Section 79 Plans
- 412(i) Plans
Affinity has partnered with a leading payroll specialist to offer our members a trustworthy, comprehensive payroll management service with discounts up to 25% off.
- Calculating payroll and taxes accurately
- Employee earnings statements
- Month-to-date department summaries
- Notice of cash needed to cover payroll expenses and tax liabilities
Affinity Member's Alliance Insurance (MAI) Specialists can review your current coverage and recommend affordable insurance policies that are right for your business.
Business Property and Casualty Insurance
- Workers Compensation
- General and Professional Liability
- Building and Property Insurance
- Commercial Auto / Truck and Equipment
- Garage and Dealership Insurance
- Directors and Officers Liability Umbrella Plans
- Errors & Omissions
- Other Insurance (inland marine, crime, electronic equipment)
Employee Benefits Plan
- Group Health Insurance Plans
- Group Disability and Long Term Care
- Group Life Insurance
- Health Savings Accounts for High Deductible Health Plans