Have a question or need help?
Find answers to top questions, browse support articles, and schedule in-person and call appointments.
(To make a loan or credit card payment using an outside account, complete steps below)
To Make a Payment from an External Account:
- Click on Make a Loan Payment in the top navigation
- Choose Loan or Credit Card
- Enter the account number as it appears on your bill and the last 4 digits of your SSN
- The payment amount will default to the amount due, but can be updated
- Choose funds source: checking, savings, or debit card
- Enter account / card information
- Enter email address for receipt (mobile phone is optional)
- Click Continue
- Review information, accept the Payment Authorization, and click Pay
- There is a processing fee of $4.99
- The maximum payment amount is $5,000.00
- Payments made before 8:00 pm EST Monday-Saturday are processed real-time, same day, excluding federal holidays
- Payments submitted Monday-Saturday after 8:00 pm, on Sundays, or on federal holidays will be processed with the next business day
- Payments may be delayed based on the amount to specific loans or the account status
You can update your address through Online Banking. Once logged in, select My Settings, then click Edit next to Contact Information.
To view a complete list of our fees, please visit: Fee Schedule
To view your account number, log in to Online Banking and click the title of the account on the Accounts screen, then click Details. The account number is display on that screen.
If you do not have access to Online Banking, you can view your account number on your Monthly Statement or Loan Bill.
To view our current rates and yields, please visit: Rates and Yields
Member Service support topics
Browse all Member Service support topics: Affinity Help Center
Hearing or speech impaired members
We accept all relay calls from TTYs/TDDs (Telecommunications Device for the Deaf/Teletypewriter), including 711.