Financial Advisors Without Agendas
Through Affinity Investment Services, the investment and insurance arm of our credit union, we help you develop customized solutions for your business needs.
As an Affinity business member, you have access to a dedicated team of investment and insurance professionals, supported by the full resources of Affinity Federal Credit Union. You’ll benefit from objective advice, competitive pricing and informational resources, such as newsletters, employee seminars and webinar events.
Financial Planning for Your Business
Affinity Investment Services offers a broad range of products and services for your business needs. From succession planning to providing guidance on retirement programs for your valued employees, our licensed Financial Advisors are here to help:
- Assist with your employee benefits package, including retirement plans and group life and health insurance.
- Help you create an investment portfolio based on your company’s liquidity needs and longer term goals.
- Work with you to develop asset protection strategies and a business succession plan.
- Provide educational workshops for your employees on retirement planning, college planning and life insurance.
Attract and retain skilled employees with a retirement program that your business can afford. Your Financial Advisor can also review an existing retirement program and provide education and guidance to you and your employees.
- 401(k) Plans
- 403(b) Plans
- Money Purchase Plans
- Profit Sharing Plans
- Defined Benefit Plans
- Employee Stock Ownership Plans (ESOP)
- Section 79 Plans
- 412(i) Plans