Membership at Affinity is available to the employees of participating businesses, as well as immediate family or household members. And, membership is also available to most everyone by joining a participating association or club. We have over 2,000 businesses, associations, and clubs that make up the organizations that are part of the Affinity family.
Please note: All members are required to maintain a $5 “share” in the credit union. These funds are contained in a Membership Eligibility Account, which:
- Will not earn dividends
- Must remain open and funded with $5 for as long as you are an Affinity member
- Cannot accept transactions (cannot have money transferred into or out of it)
Associations & Clubs
Becoming an Affinity member is easy. Simply join the association or club that's right for you, and you'll be automatically eligible for membership. Once you are an Affinity member, your immediate family and household members are also eligible to join Affinity.
New Jersey Coalition for Financial Education
The New Jersey Coalition for Financial Education (NJCFE) is a non-profit organization that promotes the teaching of personal finance to New Jersey residents. The goal of the Coalition is to improve the personal financial literacy of New Jersey residents and arm them with knowledge to make informed financial decisions. To join, select "New Jersey Coalition for Financial Education (NJCFE)" in the eligibility section of your Affinity membership application. You'll need to deposit an additional $5 into your Affinity Savings Account to fund your New Jersey Coalition for Financial Education (NJCFE) membership. We will then transfer $5 to New Jersey Coalition for Financial Education (NJCFE). It's that easy.
Additional Associations & Clubs
- Hillsborough Democratic Club
- Midtown Toastmasters
- Middletown Township of NJ Lions Club
- New Jersey Association of Women Business Owners
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accounts (NJSCPA)
- Bernards Township Chamber of Commerce
- Edison Chamber of Commerce
- Atlantic Highlands Chamber of Commerce
- Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce
Over 2,000 businesses are part of the Affinity community. Once you become an Affinity member, immediate family and household members are also eligible to join. See if your employer is part of the Affinity family.
Please note that employees must work in or be paid out of the location that has joined Affinity. Not all branches of a company may be eligible. Please contact the Member Service Center for additional details.
Most Popular Businesses
- AT&T Wireless
- Saint Clares Health Services
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- Rutgers University Students and Alumni
- Raritan Valley Community College - Students
- Raritan Valley Community College - Faculty/Staff
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants (NJSCPA)
- New Jersey Association of Women Business Owners (NJAWBO)