Apple Pay™, The Easy, Secure, & Private Way To Pay
Now you can use Apple Pay and your Affinity Visa debit and credit cards to make purchases the easy, secure and private way at thousands of stores and in participating apps.
It's Easy to Get Started
You can add your cards to Apple Pay in just a few minutes. All you need is an iPhone 6 or other compatible device running iOS 8.1.
- Go to Passbook and tap the link in the Credit and Debit Cards section.
- Add your card's information.
Use your device's camera to enter it automatically, or type it in manually. If your card is already the default card in iTunes, the information will already be there.
- Enter the security code from the back of your card.
Your card is now ready to be used with Apple Pay!
How to Make Payments with Apple Pay
Once you have added your cards to Apple, using it at your favorite retailers couldn't be easier. Just have your phone handy when you're ready to pay, and do the following:
- Make sure the store accepts Apple Pay by looking for the Apple Pay or contactless payment symbols at checkout.
- Hold your iPhone close to the payment terminal and use Touch ID to complete your payment.
- A slight vibration or beep confirms that your payment has been made.
Making payments in Apps is even easier: just use the "Buy with Apple Pay" or "Apple Pay" button when checking out in-app purchases. You can review your payment and contact information, and then use Touch ID to complete your payment.
Apple Pay for More Secure Payments
Not only is paying with Apple Pay easy, it's also more secure. Instead of using your actual debit and credit card numbers, Apple Pay uses a unique 'Device Account Number' that is assigned when you add your cards in Passbook, and is stored securely on your device - and only your device.
When you make a purchase, that unique device account number is transmitted along with a security code to process your payment.