Also known as unsecured loans or signature loans, Personal Loans allow you to borrow money without collateral. Personal Loans tend to require better credit scores and carry higher interest rates than secured loans.
Personal loans can be used for almost anything, including:
- Debt consolidation: Save time and money by consolidating multiple debts or high rates into a single monthly payment.
- Emergency expenses: Unexpected home or auto repairs can put a strain on your monthly cash-flow; personal loans can help make it affordable.
- Vacations: Need to pay for a vacation costs up front, but don’t have the cash yet? Personal loans is a great option to borrow a short term loan so you can take the vacation you need and pay it back within a set period of time.
Affinity’s personal loans feature:
- Low fixed rates
- Flexible terms: Up to 48 months
- No hidden costs: No origination fee or prepayment penalties
- Easy application: Apply online in minutes
PrivateLine Overdraft Protection
The PrivateLine line of credit protects your Affinity checking account(s) against overdrafts. If you overdraw your checking account, Affinity will automatically deposit enough funds from your PrivateLine line of credit to cover the overdraft amount. You only pay interest when you actually use the line of credit. Depending on the overdraft amount, the interest you pay for the overdraft is typically less than the overdraft fee.Log In & Apply Now
Pledge of Shares or Certificate
If you need to access cash quickly, you can borrow against your certificate account or your accumulated savings without paying the penalty of withdrawing funds before maturity. Our pledge loans offer same-day approval and low interest rates.Log In & Apply Now