Shop how you want
Choose your device, add your credit or debit cards, and you’re all set. Wherever you are — at a store or in an app — you’re ready to use Android Pay.
Setup is Simple
- Look for the app on your phone. Android Pay comes preloaded on several devices. If your phone doesn’t have the app, download it from Google Play.
- Add a credit or debit card.If you already have a card in your Google account you can add it to Android Pay by confirming a few details, or you can add a new card from - it’s as simple as snapping a picture.
- Start tapping. Unlock your phone and tap to use Android Pay at any of the over one million store locations throughout the US that accept contactless payments.
Your card is now ready to be used with Android Pay!
Shop with Android Pay
Look for one of these symbols at checkout:
- In Stores: Forget fumbling through your wallet and handing over a card the next time you’re in a store. With Android Pay you can unlock your phone, place it near a contactless terminal, and you’re good to go. You don’t even need to open an app. Tap and pay is that fast, that easy. When you tap at select merchants, your loyalty points and offers are automatically applied at checkout.
- In Apps: Tired of entering your payment and address details every time you make in app purchases? Next time just select Android Pay at checkout and leave the rest to us.
Extra layers of security
- Your card info stays safe. When you shop at a merchant, Android Pay doesn’t send your actual credit or debit card number with your payment. Instead we use a virtual account number to represent your account information — so your card details stay safe.
- Keep track of your purchases. As soon as you make a purchase, you’ll see a payment confirmation that shows you exactly where a given transaction happened, along with the merchant’s name and number. So it’s easy to catch any suspicious activity.
- Peace of mind when you lose your phone. No more frantically cancelling your credit cards. If your phone is ever lost or stolen, you can use Android Device Manager to instantly lock your device from anywhere, secure it with a new password, even wipe it clean of your personal information.