1. To receive the $150 bonus, you must: 1) Open an Affinity Cash Back Debit account online using the Apply Now button on this webpage on or before December 31, 2021. 2) Make recurring, qualifying direct deposits of $500 or more per month for three consecutive months. The first direct deposit must be made within 30 days, the second deposit within 31-60 days and the third deposit 61-90 days of the account opening date. 3) Make 10 or more purchases with the debit card associated with your Affinity Cash Back Debit account within 90 days of the account opening date. Qualified debit card transactions include signature and PIN based debit transactions in person directly at a merchant location or in app or online merchant sites. Qualified debit card transactions from all debit cards on the account count toward the bonus. Online Bill Payments, Zelle® transactions and ATM transactions do not qualify. Offer valid only for new members who join Affinity. Bonus will be deposited into your checking account 30 days after all qualifying criteria has been met. Bonus offer excludes MoreChecking, Business checking, Teen Checking and Revolution Spend accounts. Bonus may be reported as taxable income and may be reported on an IRS 1099 Form, if applicable. Limit of one checking bonus per person. Additional exclusions may apply. Offer subject to change without notice.
2. Earn 1% Cash Back on up to $1,000 in debit card purchases (point of sale purchases can be either a PIN or signature debit card purchase, including online transactions) each month. Up to $120 cash back per year maximum. Cash back earned each month will be credited to your Affinity Cash Back Debit Account by the next month’s statement cycle. ATM transactions, the purchase of money orders or cash equivalents, loan payments and account funding made with your debit card are not eligible for cash back rewards. This offer is only eligible with an Affinity Cash Back Debit Account. The Affinity Cash Back Debit Account has no minimum opening deposit and no minimum balance requirements. Cash back offer terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Cash back earned may be reported on an IRS 1099 Form, if applicable.
3. Early access to direct deposit funds depends on the timing of the submission of the payment file from the payer. It can take a few weeks for new direct deposits to go into effect. Monitor your account regularly so you will know when automatic deposits start appearing. We generally make these funds available on the day the payment file is received, which may be up to 2 days earlier than the scheduled payment date.
4. You can make an unlimited number of surcharge–free withdrawals through the CO–OP Network without any surcharge from the owner of the ATM. Affinity will charge a $2.25 fee for each out–of–network ATM withdrawal. If you are a member of the More Program, you receive 8 free out–of–network transactions per month. If you are a member of the Even More Program or under the age of 25, there is no charge for out–of–network ATM withdrawals.
5. To qualify for no monthly fees and avoid the $2 monthly paper statement fee, upon opening your Cash Back Debit Account, you must enroll in paperless statements (eStatements) either by registering and logging in to your Online Banking or Mobile Banking account. For new members the paper statement fee is waived for the first 45 days of membership, after that, if you have not enrolled in eStatements you may be assessed a $2 paper statement fee per month. Enrollment in eStatements means you will not receive mail delivery of your statements and you have agreed to Electronic Delivery Disclosure. You may withdraw your consent to receive paperless statements anytime by logging in to your Online Banking or Mobile banking account. If you choose to withdraw from eStatements you will be charged a $2 monthly paper statement fee. Note: The fee is waived for tenant accounts, members age 70 or older; and children age 12 and under.