1. Bonus points are earned as follows:
Affinity Cash Rewards Visa Signature: In addition to the standard points cardholders earn (5% cash back, which is equivalent to 5 points for every $1 spent for all Amazon purchases; 2% cash back, which is equivalent to 2 points for every $1 spent for all supermarket purchases, excluding gift cards, restaurant purchases, and gas station purchases, and for all purchases made on watch, listen and ride services, such as Netflix, Spotify and Uber; and 1% cash back, which is equivalent to 1 point for every $1 spent on everything else) cardholders will earn 5% cash back, which is equivalent to 5 points for every $1 spent on purchases made at Amazon, discount stores and supermarkets on up to $3,500 during the promotional period of October 1, 2021 – December 31, 2021 (excluding gift cards). The cash back is issued in the form of points. These points can be redeemed for cash back deposited to your savings account, checking account, or as principal credit to your credit card account by January 31, 2022 for the prior month’s activity. Additional terms, conditions, and restrictions may apply.
Affinity Pure Rewards Visa: In addition to the standard points cardholders earn (1 point per $1 spent or 2 points per $1 spent if you qualify for EvenMore perks), cardholders will receive 5 bonus points per $1 spent for all purchases made at Amazon, discount stores and supermarkets on up to $3,500 during the promotional period October 1, 2021 – December 31, 2021 (excluding gift cards). Learn more about EvenMore perks by visiting affinityfcu.com/more. Standard points will be credited normally (the day following the purchase); bonus points will be credited by January 31, 2022 for the prior month’s activity. Additional terms, conditions, and restrictions may apply.
All transactions are subject to verification for eligibility. Transactions not eligible to receive bonus points include gambling transactions, disputed transactions, returns, balance transfers and cash advances. Federally insured by NCUA.
2. APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Terms and conditions apply. 1.99% APR promotional rate will apply to purchases made from October 1, 2021 through December 31, 2021 and will continue on the balances from these purchases until December 31, 2022. On January 1, 2023, your current APR will apply to any remaining balances. Interest rate is variable and will vary with the market based on prime. Maximum rate of 18.00% may apply. Balance transfers and cash advances are not eligible for the promotional rate offer.
3. View pricing and terms: Cash Rewards Visa Signature | Pure Rewards Visa | Premium Visa
4. Cardholders will earn 5% cash back (which is equivalent to 5 points for every $1 spent) on up to $3,500 per month in purchases made at Amazon and on all purchases made at bookstores, excluding gift cards. Please note that these bonus categories are categorized by specific Merchant Category Codes. Not all merchants may use the specific qualified transactions codes. The additional points may not be issued if the merchant does not use a qualified merchant category code.
Cardholders will earn 2% cash back (which is equivalent to 2 points for every $1 spent) for all purchases made at restaurants, gas stations and supermarkets (excluding gift cards) and on watch, listen and ride services, such as Netflix, Spotify and Uber.
Cardholders will earn 1% cash back (which is equivalent to 1 point for every $1 spent) for all other credit card purchases.
5. The 5,000 initial purchase bonus points are applicable only to new Affinity Pure Rewards Visa® credit card accounts
6. APR=Annual Percentage Rate. Rates available to Affinity Members only. APR subject to change at any time without notice. Rates quoted are lowest rates for qualified applicants. Rates as displayed are effective when you open your account, based on creditworthiness. After that, your APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate. See pricing & terms for additional details.
The 2.99% APR Introductory rate is good for the first 12 months from the date that your new Premium Visa credit card account is opened, on balance transfers and purchases and does not apply to cash advances. After this introductory period, the APR ranges from 8.60% -14.60% is variable and based on the Wall Street Journal Prime Rate. All loans are subject to credit review and approval. Rates and terms subject to change without notice.
7. Restrictions, limitations, and exclusions apply. In order for benefits or coverage to apply, you must use your covered Affinity Visa credit card. For complete terms and conditions, view the respective card’s Guide to Benefits: Cash Rewards Visa Signature | Pure Rewards Visa | Premium Visa
8. The Zero Liability policy applies to U.S.-issued cards only; it does not apply to commercial card transactions, ATM transactions or PIN transactions not processed by Visa®. See your Cardholder Agreement for details. Certain restrictions apply.
NortonLifeLock is a trademark of NortonLifeLock Inc. Apple and Apple Pay are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Samsung Pay is a trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. Google Pay is a trademark of Google LLC.
All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.